Ain't nuttin that loose [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Printable View
Ain't nuttin that loose [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I might be crazy, but I get results.
He just wast worthy of a response. lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When you see stupid what else are you supposed to call it??
</div></div>
R13 could make a post as eloquent as the Gettysburg Address and you'd chime in how stupid it was. Everything the guys says isn't stupid. It in fact makes you look terrible and pathetic that an 18 year old makes posts on here concerning politics that you can do nothing more than reply by saying "you are stupid. you are wrong. did i mention you are stupid". It makes this hard to read sometimes actually. If you are going to disagree with him, I'm sure there is a better way to do it. At least if you are going to say he is stupid, put up some evidence about that. I'm willing to bet way over half of your posts make mention of R13. If they don't, they talk about President Elect Obama(your president, who you still refuse to call by his name).
IDK why you think you are qualified to be on here bashing Obama or R13 as being stupid. You being the conservative I can tell you are, most definitely voted for the worst president we have ever had twice. And now you say the country is going to hell with the new guy who has to come in and fix everything W. broke.
So, one more time...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When you see stupid what else are you supposed to call it??
</div></div>
You are stupid. </div></div>
Post of the Month.
If PVVikeFan and Milk have nothing better to do that bash R13 then that's really their own problem. Quite pathetic to me, but if that's all their is to do with their spare time then I think someone needs to find a new hobby. They're only making themselves look as "stupid" as they obviously think R13 is. It's just laughable at this point.
As a general rule I have found that those who cannot make a distinction in the intelligence level are normally on the same level.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a general rule I have found that those who cannot make a distinction in the intelligence level are normally on the same level. </div></div>
Yourself, for example?
R13 reminds me a lot of myself a few years ago.
He seems very intelligent and I think its great that young people take this much interest in the political arena even if their views are much farther left than what I believe.
As he gets older and more educated his views will moderate a little bit.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">R13 reminds me a lot of myself a few years ago.
He seems very intelligent and I think its great that young people take this much interest in the political arena even if their views are much farther left than what I believe.
As he gets older and more educated his views will moderate a little bit. </div></div>
Major problems seem to be just a lack of plain old common sense and that know it all attitide. Maybe as he grows up............
Who knows.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When you see stupid what else are you supposed to call it??
</div></div>
R13 could make a post as eloquent as the Gettysburg Address and you'd chime in how stupid it was. Everything the guys says isn't stupid. It in fact makes you look terrible and pathetic that an 18 year old makes posts on here concerning politics that you can do nothing more than reply by saying "you are stupid. you are wrong. did i mention you are stupid". It makes this hard to read sometimes actually. If you are going to disagree with him, I'm sure there is a better way to do it. At least if you are going to say he is stupid, put up some evidence about that. I'm willing to bet way over half of your posts make mention of R13. If they don't, they talk about President Elect Obama(your president, who you still refuse to call by his name).
IDK why you think you are qualified to be on here bashing Obama or R13 as being stupid. You being the conservative I can tell you are, most definitely voted for the worst president we have ever had twice. And now you say the country is going to hell with the new guy who has to come in and fix everything W. broke.
So, one more time...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When you see stupid what else are you supposed to call it??
</div></div>
You are stupid. </div></div>
Post of the Month.
If PVVikeFan and Milk have nothing better to do that bash R13 then that's really their own problem. Quite pathetic to me, but if that's all their is to do with their spare time then I think someone needs to find a new hobby. They're only making themselves look as "stupid" as they obviously think R13 is. It's just laughable at this point. </div></div>
How is saying if it was somebody from Fox News he'd have a different view bashing someone? You're showing your stupidity now
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When you see stupid what else are you supposed to call it??
</div></div>
R13 could make a post as eloquent as the Gettysburg Address and you'd chime in how stupid it was. Everything the guys says isn't stupid. It in fact makes you look terrible and pathetic that an 18 year old makes posts on here concerning politics that you can do nothing more than reply by saying "you are stupid. you are wrong. did i mention you are stupid". It makes this hard to read sometimes actually. If you are going to disagree with him, I'm sure there is a better way to do it. At least if you are going to say he is stupid, put up some evidence about that. I'm willing to bet way over half of your posts make mention of R13. If they don't, they talk about President Elect Obama(your president, who you still refuse to call by his name).
IDK why you think you are qualified to be on here bashing Obama or R13 as being stupid. You being the conservative I can tell you are, most definitely voted for the worst president we have ever had twice. And now you say the country is going to hell with the new guy who has to come in and fix everything W. broke.
So, one more time...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When you see stupid what else are you supposed to call it??
</div></div>
You are stupid. </div></div>
Post of the Month.
If PVVikeFan and Milk have nothing better to do that bash R13 then that's really their own problem. Quite pathetic to me, but if that's all their is to do with their spare time then I think someone needs to find a new hobby. They're only making themselves look as "stupid" as they obviously think R13 is. It's just laughable at this point. </div></div>
How is saying if it was somebody from Fox News he'd have a different view bashing someone? You're showing your stupidity now </div></div>
I'm not talking about just this post specifically.
You and PVVikeFan have a hard-on for R13 and you seem to be having a tough time hiding it in public.